STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 Clear Serial Monitor Screen

Hello, I am writing an application for STM32H7. I need to clear serial terminal the screen before showing the new lines on the terminal. Can anyone please help? Thank you in advance. Vouria

VYoun by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a B-L475E-IOT01A. I am having issues reading value into the ADC. My values change but only slightly. I am testing it a POT from 0 to 3.3V as verfied by an volt meter.

I seem to have things configured correctly. This is the bulk of my code:  while (1)  {    /* USER CODE END WHILE */    /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */    HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc1);    while (HAL_ADC_PollForConversion(&hadc1, HAL_MAX_DELAY) != HAL_OK);        ad...

ALivi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complementary of square signal

Hi All;I used the following instruction for STM32F429I, but there is error.Could one help me please. void EXTI0_IRQHandler(void){ if (EXTI_GetITStatus(EXTI_Line0) != RESET) // Here the ERROR <--------------------{ /* USER CODE BEGIN EXTI0_IRQn 0 */ i...

AAbed.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updated time of RTC is not being read

I am running RTC for stm32h753. If I read the time of RTC, I do not get updated value as shown in below example. I am using LSE 32.768Khz. As it can be seen that 00:08:10  is being read repeatedly and then 00:08:15. if I compare overall time, it is ...

how to use ADC in discontinuous mode without HAL?

I am trying to use the ADC without using HAL (except for in the setup) on a STM32F031K6, using cubeIDE. Im using the ADC in discontinuous mode - as far as I can tell, the sequence of events should be  - ADC is setup, then enabled with ADEN - ADC star...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels