STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F7508 change RTC after initialization

I believe I am doing something wrong. I read that to re-write to the RTC I will need to:1. Write ‘0xCA’ into the RTC_WPR register.2. Write ‘0x53’ into the RTC_WPR registerI found a function in the RTC file that is:#define __HAL_RTC_WRITEPROTECTION_DI...

DElli.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to use the VCP capability for debugging.

I'm using the NUCLEO-303K8 board but I have the STM link/v2 and v3 to use too if that works better. I'm working inside the STMCubeIDE. The documentation that you can call up from within the application doesn't look like it matches the application, wh...

CArena by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to implement VC0706 camera to STM32F4?

There are plenty of codes about VC0706 camera + Arduino. I tried the sample on Arduino and it worked pretty well. But I need to make this project with STM32. Any ideas how to implement and code VC0706 with STM32?

y.arikok by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Host With Multiple Vendor Specific Devices

Posted on August 28, 2014 at 22:23I'm new to USB programming, and am having some trouble getting my head around the concepts involved.  Hopefully someone can have a look at what I think I need to do to meet my goals and tell me where I'm right and w...

jwormsley by Associate III
  • 24 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32F410 Bat voltage measurement consumption

Hi everyone,I was just wondering if measuring VBat in continuous will drain the battery faster ? And how fast ?Unfortunately, I don't have tools that should be able to measure such a low current.I use the STM32F410CB in my project. I use the adc1 (th...

RSchl.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos