STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STOP2 mode scrambles stack on STM32L4R9

I'm really struggling with this problem. This is my first time trying to do anything low power, so please forgive any noob mistakes. All I'm trying to do is get the hang of a simple low power program so I can apply it to a larger one. My code is here...

CBald by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F105 flash programming through CAN

I have an application where I must be able to update the code remotely through the CAN2 link and the embedded bootloader. This worked fine using the mass erase function, but now I need to erase sectors individually. The ap note AN3154 poorly describe...

JBizo.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bare metal STM32F767 PCB design

Hello This is my first time using STM32 MCU on my own PCB. I know that I have to take many things into consideration. Please help me if I am missing somethingI have wired up all VDD/VSS/VDDA/VSSA/VUSB with bypass caps as close as I couldI have used e...

hashtala by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect value stored in SPI DR register on STM32F407

Hi,I'm using a STM32F4 Discovery board which has a STM32F407VG with a LIS3DSH accelerometer which is connected by SPI. I'm trying to read a register from the accelerometer and I tried writing the address of the register to SPI->DR. But SPI->DR shows ...

0693W000001cEAKQA2.png
GTS.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC power circuit

Hello, I am developing a circuit using STM32L4R9AI, VDD = 1.8v, VDDA&VREF+ = 3.13v, according to ST hardware design manual (I attached) for a better power filtration there should be bead between VDD and VDDA, will that create a problem given the volt...

STm32L496 IAP and BLE

Hi !I've been trying to update my STM32L496 firmware over BLE.Our bootloader use Ymodem to transfer files (as it's explained in the Application note). I have connected the UART of my BLE chip with the UART of the STM32). I can send the file (only fro...

FGuil by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ADC overrun error. Multiple DMA usage.

Hi,I am using a NUCLEO F334 development board.I am using the ADC with the DMA. I developed that feature and tested and everything looked alright. I have been developing some more over that and I see that after startup the values are correct but after...

0693W000000WxBRQA0.png 0693W000000WxBHQA0.png
mur by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet STM32H7 DMA

Hi everybody,Currently we have a weird thing with Ethernet on STM32H7.Everything work fine if disable cache globally.When enable cache, work fine. We can send/receive few hundreds MB or keep ping /t from PC few days, no error. So we believe we config...

Dat Tran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAY i use Interrupt handler multiple times ?

In the follwoing code i would like to use same interrupt multiple times in order to blink the 4 leds different time. i am storing the data in unint8_t ABB, i expect that each time i press the button the value in ABB is incremented but practically n...

ALE1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels