STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C is sending only n-1 bytes

Hello,I'm using a F301K6T6 based board. When communicating over I2C the first RX/TX works fine but the second TX is starting with the second byte and thus sending only n-1 bytes.While debugging recognized that `HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_IT()` is setting...

fal.sch by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parallel transmission using GPIO and DMA (like AN4666)

Hi,I would like to send parallel byte data from STM32H743 using DMA, e. g. using Port G0...G7, using a timer to define the cycling (e. g. TIM3.CH2).For STM32L and STM32F4 this is described in AN4666 I think. I did this already on STM32F4, there it se...

flyer31 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FreeRTOS is not running task

Hello, I'm using FreeRTOS on STM32F746NG.I have created 4 task which run with the same priority. But when I run my code,Only StartDefaultTask running, others aren't.In debug mode, when I clicked Resume(F8), the pointer always jump to start of Start...

Resolved! STM32F103 Alternate Function selection for a specific pin.

Hi, I am familiar with STM32F407 from my previous works. In that 40xx family, it was easy to understand, there are AFRL and AFRH registers by which user can select the desired AF for each and every pin independently.However, now, I am working with ST...

YAkse by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer 2(32 bit timer) in running mode to provide timer tick at 1ms. controller - STM32F072VB timer - TIMER 2 mode - up counting mode This timer should get TIm->CNT increment at 1 ms. then what should be the prescalar??

here is settings i did..but little bit confused about prescalar valuestatic void MX_TIM2_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM2_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE END TIM2_Init 0 */ TIM_ClockConfigTypeDef sClockSourceConfig = {0}; TIM_MasterConfigTypeDef sMasterCon...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels