STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Automated ADC calibration on STM32F4 ?

AN2834 Rev 4, point 4.2.9 Temperature-effect compensation says:One method is be to fully characterize the offset and gain drift and provide a lookup table in memory to correct measurement according to temperature change. This calibration involves add...

pr by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'F303 write protection, how does it work?

Reading Embedded Flash memory chapter of RM0316 and can't grab how the write protection is supposed to work.a) 4.3.2 Write protection says:It is activated by configuring the WRP[1:0] option bytesEach other instances where WRP is mentioned says i'ts e...

Resolved! STM32G474RE - I2C always busy flag

I have generated the I2C code using cube-mx. My slave device is I2C based DIGI-POT. when I check with HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady() function - it is always coming busy flag.These below are the Hardware and Firmware checks I have done:HW checks -DIGIPOT i...

mani s by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to write a parser for UART 'control packets'?

Hi allI've just jumped on the STM32 bandwagon so apologies if this post isn't in the right place. Just let me know and I'll go annoy the right people I've done some work with the ATMega AVR range, both via Arduino and native so I'm not a complete new...

TGilc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels