STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 receive ONLY on SPI peripheral

Hi, I've worked a bit on STM32 before (STM32F7 to be more precise), so I have little knowledge about the STM platform. I normally don't need to ask question on forum because Google is a very good professor, but this time I'm not sure to have found en...

Blue Pill: Enable ssd1306 display via i2c

Hi everyone! I'm trying to learn how to program microcontrollers with C and stuck with trivial task.I have blue pill, stlink v2 and ssd1306 oled displayI'm trying to enable all pixes on the display via i2c: https://gist.github.com/ksevelyar/5e6c0335a...

Alternative to digital Potentiometer?

I have to control several LED signals via PWM (up to 16), whose voltage and current can be above the max 5v tolerant and 20-25ma max current GPIO pins. These LED's can change and are not constant. Meaning they have different voltage and current requ...

Baze by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F107 can't correctly wakeup from standby mode

I'm trying to use the standby mode of STM32F and waking it up by WKUP (PA0) pin.Going to standby seems OK, power consumption goes to 4 uA.If I reset MCU with RESET pin, it starts normally: after 250 ms delay it goes to sleep and consumes 4 uA https:/...

ASerg.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F107 excess power consumption in STOP mode

Firstly, I want to say that there is no error on PCB because if I put MCU into standby, consumption is normal - around 5 uA.I have experience with stop mode on STM32L0, but STM32F1 got to my hand for the first time.For some reason, I can't achieve de...

ASerg.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use SPI with DMA as slave

Hello, I'm trying to understand how the HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA() function works when my mcu is in slave configuration.If I want to transmit and receive data multiple times do I have to call the HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA() after each transfer o...

SPI doesn't stop clock after transmission completed.

Hi!Have a problem with SPI.SPI configured as SSI master RX only, and for the first transmission SPI generates additional clock cycle for one more word. What can be cause of such behavior? But it's work fine with less frequency (125 Khz)Here is initia...

Roman by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474 ADC offset

There is only 4 offset registers OFR1...OFR4, does it mean I can set offset for 4 channels only? Or they are dedicated to injected channels?

Labels