STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hello Guys, I have got problem with debugging. While running debugging the error comes up: 120/5000 120/5000 Error message from debugger back end: localhost: 61234: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a joined drive

I am using nucleo f401-re and I am a beginner. I have run couple of simple programs, and till today it works fine. Does anyone had similiar problem?Thanks in advance

MOrsz.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vbat current consumption issue in run mode

Hi,we are using STM32f373, with VBAT powering by Li 3V battery, when we disconnect VDD (3.3V), the current consumption from the battery is 1uA, when we supply VDD, the current consumption jump to 29uA. in "run mode" (VDD supplied) If we disconnect ...

ABinu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of LSE for TIMxx on STM32L4

Hello,Is it possible to use the LSE clock 32.768 KHz as external clock source for TIMxx on the STM32L4 series ?I have an application running on STM32L1 and using external ****-source mode 2 for TIM10 as described in Figure 131 of the Reference Manual...

Zafi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC Interrupt setup

Hi ,Ive started configuring gpio's and ADC with stm32f103 in Assembly ,Can somone tell me the basic procedure to setup ADC interrupts ?? .There's alot to keep in mind while setting up the initialization and i've failed at it.

Oahme.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7XIH6 PC2 & PC2_C ADC Capture issue

Hi programmer Master,I used two ADC of PC2 & PC2_C to capture input voltage 1.8V & 3.3V in different channel, but it always got the same data no matter what it used which ADC channel. Even though, I checked SYSCFG_PMCR PC2SO: PC2 Switch Open(RM0399 ...

Labels