STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Where to specify ADC clock frequency?

Hello,I'm using the H745ZI-Q and the CubeIDE. I want to configure the ADC clock but I can't find the clock settings mentioned in the documentation. Namely the adc_ker_ck. I found the AHB clock but with 240MHz it's a lot higher than specified in the d...

Resolved! timer reset by clearing counter register

Hi,​I'm resetting the timer without disabling it, i clear the counter register by __HAL_TIM_SET_COUNTER(&htim2, 0);this will reset the htim2.Instance->CNT, which is the counter period,however the timer was set to be count up to (prescalar) * (counter...

Olly Kao by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is STM32746BG and STM32F767BG equivalent?

Hi everyone,I workin on a project that use STM32F746BG microcontrollers. I completed design and mass production process for PCB's. Now I working on software that use TouchGFX, LWIP, 7 inch Display and many other component for project. But I fulled 32...

0693W000002lFLaQAM.png

Trigger TIM2 using a GPIO as external trigger

Hi,on a STM32L451CE I try to make use of TIM2 timer. I want to start this timer on an external trigger event. From the device datasheet I know that the pin PA0 can be used with AF14 as a TIM2_ETR. However when I setup the timer it doesnt start counti...

SKrey.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does an ISR violate ongoing I2C communication?

I am doing i2c reads in my while(1) loop. I do have an external interrupt source. I wonder, if the external interrupt arrives while data is being sent on i2c bus, what will happen? The mcu will enter to interrupt service routine clearly, will i2c per...

YAkse by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPUART baud rate

I have chosen the STM32L07 as it has a LPUART that, from my reading, is ideal for my project where I have to communicate with an SDI12 sensor running 1200-baud 7-bits even parity. When I try and change the 209700bits/s default in the STMCubeMX to 120...

Labels