STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 DMA memory to GPIO port

Has anyone got working example code they could share of setting up DMA to transfer from memory to a GPIO port on an H7 (Nucleo-H743). I've read AN4666 and can get the example working on a L476 but none of the many variants I try on the H7 work. The...

Uart DMA RX problem

Hi there !I use uart with DMA for receive data from (right now) pc and STM32F051 discovery board, everythingh work bettere if i send all data, but if i send less data stop the work . Let me explain i need the send 180 bytes from pc to discovery boa...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are using this ic STM32F103VET6 and Oscillation of 8 MHz Crystal with through capacitor of 22pf i am not getting the Oscillation from the microcontroller ?

We have two same design Board, one is fabricated in last year, another one is this year fabricated boards and i loaded same code for both boards.Achivally this year what i fabricated with little changes on the Connector side and we are used buffer ic...

SMudi.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN mystery. Receiving messages but not able to send

Hi.I have a program that sometimes fails to send data on CAN but still receives them correctly.This is on an STM32L462 using 1.4.2 IDE and latest API.For some unknown reasons, at one moment, out mailboxes never empty. It can be anytime from right upo...

Labels