STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! using PWM with STM32L412

I have PWM setup on my STM32L412, but there is no output on the pins. I move a value to CCR1, CCR2, CCR3 but there is no output. I'm using cubeIDE to generate the HAL setup, but I notice that the timers aren't enabled, but this isn't the solution - e...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why HSE is not getting ready?

Hi guys,I am using an stm32L552ZE with an NX2016SA-24MHZ-EXS00A-CS10820 oscilattor. Everithing runs as expected until i get to HSERDY waiting. I get a timeout at this part. For startup I am not running a cutom code and the HSE on code is:SET_BIT(RCC-...

CDan.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After erasing internal flash using st link utility when i will start storing sum data into internal flash it is going to be in hard-fault.

Hello Everyone,We are working on STM32F413RH. We are storing sum data into internal flash at some interval of time. Simple mechanism is used, first we are erasing sector and then we are writing our data into internal flash.But when we are erasing chi...

MGami.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where are timer outputs connected?

For instance STM32H750VBT6 has many timers, but CubeMx does not show where their outputs would go. I don't want to mess (enable all of them) an existing design just to see where timer output are.

LMI2 by Lead
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a problem with STM32F098CC Datasheet ?

In STM32F098CC/RC/VC pin definitionsit is saying that PB4 has USART5_RX for LQFP48 but when i looked at PB4 AF's in Table 13. Alternate functions selected through GPIOA_AFR registers for port A , there is not USART5_RXand AF4 is empty(even there is n...

YAY.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC OUTPUT

Hi againI'm using STMG071 with 2*DAC. I need them as negative inputs to COMPx.in order to use PA4/PA5 for other purposes – I set  DAC1->MCR      =0x00030003; so DAC will not be output to the pin (PA4/PA5).Yet – as soon as DACs are enabled (DAC1->CR 0...

YWhit by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slave SPI Receive Only Interrupt

HiI have (had) a working project with an EXT interrupt which was wired to the CS pin of a SPI bus.Although it was working I had various bugs, particularly a timer interrupt, which TDK helped me resolve earlier.I've had great success with SPI master, ...

Smoun.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels