STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F2 Inverted DAC output on some boards

Hello,I have 3 boards with STM32F205RBT using 2xDAC and 9xADC. Two boards are working just fine but one board has the second DAC output inverted (write 0 ->3V, write 4094 ->0v). The same program is used, boards are the same. The DAC output is amplifi...

panvicka by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO for SPI communication ST example is not set?

Dear ST Hello,I am using the ST example for SPI communication for getting started with STM32F429i-discovery.This the header of the main file. ******************************************************************************   * @file SPI/SPI_FullDuple...

Using IDLE Line Detection + DMA on STM32L42x

In my opinion one of the simplest ways to receive an unknown amount of data has been this post which details how to use IDLE line detection to trigger the DMA to call the HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback function. This then reads the data received via UART fr...

B Zikhali by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I use STM32F030R8T8 programming with CUBE and TrueStudio. I have a problem with the frame error in UART communication on RS485 line. I have implemented the error_callback function to reset the error, but receiving remains blocked.

In a similar question it is recommended to carry out the instructions:void HAL_UART_ErrorCallback (UART_HandleTypeDef * huart){ // I implement this .. but eventually you can decide with different approach // Many macros / proc on this code .. is just...

SDeGr by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After PIC is stm32 good start ?

I am trying to jump into embedded world but i have very less prior experience .... I have been programming PIC16f877a and i felt comfortable with it but now i want to go deep ... Should i opt for STM32 ?Thanks in Advance

MAZ.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels