STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H723ZG Highest USART Baud Rate & Voltage Scaling

The datasheet of STM32H723ZG claims to have a highest USART baudrate at 12.5Mbit/s (with 100MHz kernel frequency and 8 oversampling). But with voltage scaling 0 (VOS0), it is possible to have a higher kernel frequency to 137.5MHz, and therefore the b...

ZChen.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About alternate function of STM32F746

Hello,STM32F74xxx Reference manual (RM0385) 6.3.2 I / O pin alternate function multiplexer and mapping has the following description.After reset the multiplexer selection is alternate function 0 (AF0).I think that when AF0 is selected, it will be ass...

[STM32G474] - ADC Error

Hello everyone,I am currently working with the STM32G474QET6.Trying to measure Honeywell pressure sensors whose output voltage ranges from 0V to 3V.The problem is that the measurements have a much greater error than indicated in the data sheet.To rul...

JTánt.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using ITM printf on STM32H723 Nucleo board

Hi all,I'm tying to use the ITM printf on my STM32H723 Nucleo board in my Keil project without success. I configured the HAL with CubeMX and add the initialization for the SWD_Init(). I enabled tracing in Keil but I do not get any output. I checked:S...

JSchu.5 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F469 IBIS Model

Hi,I am not able to download the IBIS model for STM32F469.I see a 404 error. Can someone please fix it.As first few STM32MCU ibis models show this error when we download.Regards,Ahmed

MAhma.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

internal watchdog

Hey,im going to use the STM32h743 uCIn case the SW got stuck, is it possible to reset the program internally ?i would like "to save" implementation of External HW Watchdog. Moreover, do you have any recommendation for external HW circuit for Watchdo...

Pkats.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0-Discovery Stop Current Consumption

hiI'm trying to write small application with wake up every 5min, I have tried to use Stop mode and looks like its working. I done some measurements and looks like current during Stop is around 8.8uA. Can you have a look if we can lower consumption?Ca...

KS by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos