STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to use Bluetooth module with my STM32L4 ?

Hi , I just want to know how to use internal Bluetooth module in my STM32L4. I tried to make this tutoriel : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Step5_Build_an_IOT_systemi have made all for instruction of this tutoriel and the IDE show...

0693W000006I7d5QAC.png 0693W000006I7djQAC.jpg
Arand.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 timer output compare behavior

I am using a STM32H7 micro in an application where I need to assert a signal at a time that I determine in software. I am using the output compare from a timer for this signal and setting the CCR register to the time I want the output to be asserted....

JBerry by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, i have the task to make the same LED on the MCU blink at different frequencies when pushing a push button. I know that this is possible with External Interrupts.

I can make LEDs blink at different frequencies but only 1 frequency...So far i managed to get the LED config going with CubeMX.I want to make this by using External Interrupts.But how can i make the same LED change frequency by pushing a button on my...

DKunz.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Memory map 4GB or 4.096GB?

Hi all,1)in STM32F446xC/E it is written that the memory consists out of 8 Blocks each 512-Mbytes. This leads to 4.096-GB. In PM0214 its written: The processor has a fixed memory map that provides up to 4 GB of addressable memory. Now my question: How...

JDirk.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 Injected ADC not working on CCR4

Hello I am trying to trigger adc with injected mode using TIM1 CCR 4 event.When i try to use TIM1 upgrade to generate injected ADC interrupt it worked.I used event 0 for adc injected.But when i try to use TIM1 CCR 4 event to trigger injected ADC it i...

Resolved! STM32H7CubeIDE: Is it possible to clone projects?

I have an STM32H735G Discovery Kit and I'm using it with STM32CubeH7 IDE.I want to modify the projects for my own code. Specifically, I want to make a copy of a project.But, I MUST keep the metadata for the toolchain and the debugger. Right now, I ...

DMois.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

SPDIFRX_FRAME_SYNC not working/configured?

Hi all,when trying to use the SPDIFRX_FRAME_SYNC on a STM32H743 I ran into a problem.I configure TIM17 as Input capture and set TIM17_TISEL = 1 which should select the SPDIFRX_FRAME_SYNC signal, but the CCR1 register is not updated with the current c...

BKies.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Input Trigger capture sources on STM32G4xx

I have an application where I want an external input logic signal to capture a Timer counter value. In my situation the timing measurement is critical so I'm thinking of having the input signal trigger a Timer counter value capture and set a DMA inte...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels