STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ST now charge for material for workshop

I remember ST use to provide workshop and material(boards) for free in order to attract professional to experience their product. Now on top of all the difficulties some of us experience they charge the full price with a a small discount for shipping...

Low power mode oscillator

Hey,in my application, ill have an RTC function, that should work also when power in down.From this reason, I’ll use a battery that will be connected to VBAT pin.My question is about LSE clock.my plan was to connect an external oscillator 32.768kHz t...

Pkats.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO pins stuck in HIGH state

HiI am working on a project using LL libraries and STM32F407VET6 Board. (I have attached the main.c code here.) The code generated by the STMCube GUI configuration tool is causing issues with two GPIOA pins (Pin 6 and 7) stuck to HIGH whenever the co...

MVerm.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G474 HAL_TIM_Encoder_Start_DMA Question

Hello STM32 MCU Community,I was looking for clarification on the HAL_TIM_Encoder_Start_DMA function as I want to do a DMA transfer of an encoder's count register to a buffer. From the STM32G474 reference manual, I thought I would need to use another ...

KKerr.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels