STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H563, PDM and DMA Double buffering

Hello,i would like to read output from a digital microphone using SAI, DMA and double buffering technic. transfert are done and callbacks are triggering properly.  The problem is got is either Half cplt or Full cmplt callback interrupt being called t...

jboui.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! the pin to pin compatible part of stm32f103vet6?

Hi,I'm using stm32f103vet6 in my design, but due to the limit power budget, the MCU consumes much power(60mA per MCU , while I used 2 chips in my design), result in frequently triggering over current protection. Is there pin to pin compatible STM32L ...

JKW by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Most Efficient solution for reading ADC through SPI

Hi,i'm always looking for the most efficient implementation of code in my STM controllers and was wondering which is the most efficient way to implement ADC reading from an external ADC chip trough SPI in an STM32G4 controller.The ADC (MCP3461/2/4) h...

sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! USB Host "ALL Classes"

Hello everyone, I'm a bit confused about using USB.I need to use the USB port both to create a CDC connection with a PC and to read/write data from USB flash drives.Initially, I wanted to create a project that could handle both HOST and DEVICE modes,...

SDall.11 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No DMA Callback in I2S DMA Half Duplex Transit

I am using a Nucleo F401RE board to drive a PCM5102a PCM Audio Codec via I2S.My goal is to send data from a double buffer via DMA.Since I am only using the Audio Codec as an output, I configured my I2S as Half-Duplex Master in CubeMX.Now to my proble...

95lux by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2C or I3C for broadcast communication - STM32H503RBT6

Hello!In my project, I have one "Mother board" and other four "Child boards".Both boards are using STM32H503RBT6 microcontrollers.There needs to be a communication between the Mother (master/controller) and the Child (slave/target). Child to Child wo...

mpires_0-1714659763974.png
mpires by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STLink emulator with Stop mode condition

Hi everyone,I have a problem, let's see if someone can help me...I have a board that works with an STM32L053xxxx, my application, at a certain point, enters stop mode. Here comes the problem, the emulator disconnects.Is there any technique or emulato...

Resolved! STM32F4 build error on local copy

Hi, I copied example “en.stm32cubef4-v1-28-0\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.28.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Examples\FMC\FMC_SRAM” in a separate local folder.Copied files in included paths as shown below: 1 error remaining “Description    Resource             Path ...

GauravK_0-1714984884678.png
GauravK by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot read correct data from STM32 internal FLASH

Hi,I am using STM32u585 MCU.It has 2 FLASH banks of 1MB each one.In initially I read correct data (64 bytes) from page 0 of FLASH bank 2, at address 0x0810.0000After that I erase the FLASH page.In CubeIDE Memory Browser window I can see that the page...

Labels