STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to generate complementary pwm signal with DMA.

I'm trying to program stm32h750vb to run ws2812b RGB LED. My RGB LED is connected to TIM1CH2N. I'm unable to generate desired PWM signal with my DMA settings. I have tested PWM signal without DMA it is working fine. So, as per my knowledge my timer ...

Ravi1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Baudrate

I use the STM32F7 and I want to change the baud rate of the USART6 from 115200 to 921600 during runtime, how can I do that?

DMeix.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the US government allowed to use ST chips?

I've been wondering this for a while. Are there any restrictions on the US government or its contractors with regards to using STM32 chips in their hardware? For instance, would there be restrictions against a government contractor developing a new s...

RLyma.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant read a register with SPI

Hey There,Ive got a Semtech SX1261 Board (LoRa- tranceiver) and iam trying to read its registers with my STM32L432KC (with SPI)Ive got working arduino code to read all its registers, but its giving me different results when i try the same thing with ...

MSimo.1 by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! uart receives the same byte!!!

I am using Stm32l0 and am receiving data from GPS via uart but I am facing this problem.uart receives the first byte and then repeats the number of bytes it wanted to receiveFor example:AL_UART_Receive (& huart1, buf, 80, 200);It receives the first l...

xmart by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange HAL_UART_Receive_IT() behavior

I have an RS485 device, the time for which it turns on is about 3-4 seconds.In response to a request, it can send an indefinite amount of data, so I run HAL_UART_Receive_IT with a margin of a few bytes.But I only receive 1 byte and then an OVR error ...