STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI Slave NSS input not consistent

So I'm having this weird bug I can't seem to figure out.I'm trying to connect two stm32f4 discovery boards through SPI.The master is sending out a SS signal I want to use to synchronize with the slave.However for some reason before I send out a messa...

MDrac.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluepill HC4067 via Arduino IDE

Hi everyone. I´d like to use a HC4067 mulitplexer to expand analog inputs on a bluepill. I´m using Arduino IDE to program the thing. But I can´t get reliable results. The values are jumping up and down or not reacting to input (potentiometer).I´m won...

CBuet.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI memory mapped mode reads 0xFFFFFFFF everywhere

Hi everyone,I have followed the tutorial from ST to set the external loader :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqCq0xtQmbIhttps://github.com/STMicroelectronics/stm32-external-loader/tree/contribHere's my HW config :I use the same QSPI (MX25L51245G) tha...

0693W000008xPAaQAM.png 0693W000008xPAkQAM.png 0693W000008xPBEQA2.png

Hi all, I'm trying to configure my NUCLEO-H745ZI RAM as Device mass storage, i followed some tutoriels showing how to do this application with CubeMX and Keil IDE but its not working for me. I write my code only in "usbd_storage_if.c" file.

The code compile, load it to flash memory and enter debug mode to run the program.When i connect the usb connector present on the board to test if the computer will detect it as an usb device mass storage, nothing happen ! Can someone help with this ...

PyKe by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to use PC14-OSC32-IN pin in NUCLEO-L152 Board

HI, i am new to STM32 controllers. i am using STM32L151RCT6 MCU in STM cube IDEJust i am trying to use PC14-OSC32_IN pin as input for external IRQ for falling edge configuration ..I not got the proper result , so just i configured that GPIO as input...

MBhir.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to wake MCU from sleep by USART event

I'm learning STM32 by a NUCLEO-L053R8 board.  I want to put device to sleep (not LP Sleep, Stop or Standby) and wake it by either an interrupt or an event.int main() { // Clock and peripherals init // UART init (baud rate, GPIO, etc. are...

p80 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to measure the resources (run time / memory consumed) by having part of the code block in external memory encrypted (while using OTFDEC in L5 controller).

I am using STM32L562VE controller. I have configured OTFDEC with a portion of my code encrypted. Is there any way with which I can measure the run time and memory consumed promptly eventhough the code switches back and forth between internal flash an...

VNara.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels