STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to determine CPU load stm32h743?

Hi.I need to estimate the cpu load and output the data as a percentage to a variable ram and to an LED. I use stm 32h 743. The microcontroller works without sleep. It is advisable to make accounting and interruptions. Can you suggest a solution?

F103: User Flash program runs happily despite BOOT0=1

I would assume it should start the system bootloader. Instead, my app which is blinking a heartbeat runs happily.When I put also BOOT1=1, system should boot from SRAM and because nothing's there, the LED should remain off. Which it does.So why does m...

Peta_rj by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F072RB part no unavailability.

I am looking for STM32F072RB part no but currently it is out of stock and not available anywhere. Can somebody provide alternative part no which is available easily.Please share the source details .Any help would be helpful. Thank you. 

STAR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743: DMA error for SAI interface

Hi all,I'm currently working on a STM32H743. The idea is to use a SAI peripherals to read an Audio stream:The SAI is set to be a Master receive with a circular buffer and a DMAThe issue is that as soon as the HAL_SAI_Receive_DMA is called, then the c...

Pmica.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels