STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

BPSK unmodulation only with STM32

hello all, for an internship I work on modulation / unmodulation BPSK.For the modulation I used a DDS drive by a stm32.But I want to know if it's possible to make the unmodulation only with STM32. I know we can measure the freq with it but can it do ...

Seth1er by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board-To-Board abstraction protocol (MUX, eRPC..)

Hi FolksI'm running a design where i have a sort "Expansions" board where all the Analog inputs and RS485 / UARTS port are located.This board is running a STM32F107 mcu.Then i have another board running a STM32F429NIH6 MCU, where we handle LCDs, ETH...

Hard fault for unknown reason

Hello,this is my functionvoid process_dds_ext_demod(uint16_t *inbufPtr1, uint16_t *inbufPtr2, float *in_phase_val, float *quadrature_val){ /*transfer DMA buffers to local Buffers-------------------*/ //transform values from int to float float ADC1_Bu...

HBesi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7 SAI SPDIF TX channel status / frame count

Dear STM32-SPDIF-TX experts,I'm working with a STM32F767 on a Nucleo-144 board.Creating a sine, sending data at 24bit/192kHz via DMA / SAI 2B, everything fine.Filling the output buffer for SPDIF within the HAL_SAI_TxHalfCpltCallback() & HAL_SAI_TxCpl...

LCE by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32G474 adc ground offset

Hello,I am having an issue with an offset on my ADC measurements. I am using the NUCLEO-G474RE, and I am using pin PA8 as the analogue input.When I measure an analogue pin, the value measured is a bit higher than the actual values. (Actual values mea...

Azeve.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 Flash writes at BOR

Hello,We have currently moved on to the STM32G4 series, and we are now looking at a project where data will be occasionally written to flash under control of our own code. Of course, this exposes us to flash memory corruption during unforeseen power ...

stm32G4 interfacing with ESP32 Wroom

I am trying to communicate to ESP32 from STM32G4 using UART communication..the pins that i connected are GPIO16,17,pwr,GND on the esp32 side and tx-rx-3.3v-gnd on the stm side the baud rate is 115200, parity none stop bit 1 and flow control 0 on both...

Ategg.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full form of STM

Hello all,I'm new to the STM microcontroller, I want to know the full form of STM. I searched the google but can't get.Thanks and regards,Srikanth M

Csrik.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels