STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Watchdog and erasing Flash

I'm trying to use the watchdog on a STM32F401.The watchdog initialization is as follows: hwwdg.Instance = WWDG; hwwdg.Init.Prescaler = WWDG_PRESCALER_8; hwwdg.Init.Window = 127; hwwdg.Init.Counter = 127; hwwdg.Init.EWIMode = WWDG_EWI_DISABLE;In norma...

EGonc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I'm looking for info about the performances of the FMAC coprocessor in STM32G4 series. Surprisingly enough, I couldn't find any specification on the subject neither in the datasheet, nor in the reference-manual.

I suppose FMAC uses AHB clock. I would like to know, if possible, how many clock cycles are required to perform a multiply-and-accumulate step in a FIR or IIR filter.Thank you for your help

GZini.16 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 Fault Power (over current)

Hi,my dear STM32L4 (BL475E-IOT01A) was working until yesterday, but for an unknown reason today it does not work anymore.When i connect the micro usb to the ST-LINK the LD7 is turned on and remains red. the datasheet says it is a Fault Power. The con...

0693W00000AMDCdQAP.jpg 0693W00000AMCy8QAH.png 0693W00000AMD4yQAH.png
Doc97 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-L476RG Interrupt?

I am trying to generate a small program to toggle the onboard LED (PA5) using the onboard switch (PC13) using an interrupt. I set a breakpoint in my ISR and I never go there. I have gone over all the register settings and they look correct: (i.e. ...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 *.bin file corruption

Hello, I am using Keil and generating a *.bin file of my program from the *.axf file.I would like to know if there is a way to check before loading the binary file if it is corrupted.Is there some checksum to read or something.

Saredo by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

F303 OP AMP related inquiry

I want to control the OP AMP using F303. I opened all OP AMPs and received ADC values ​​in the form of Follower, but OP AMP4 does not work. What's the problem?

JLee.37 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many times write flash memory with stm32f103c8

Now I am using stm32f103c8 and i'd like to write flash directly in launch periodSo I did make it write erase and read data using Hal_functions as you can see under/* * sjk_flash.c * * Created on: 2021. 4. 21. * Author: sungjinkim */     #i...

SKim.1761 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels