STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

QUAD SPI Communication between two STM32H7 boards

Trying to transmit and receive data between two STM32H7 boards using QSPI.As we are new for using QSPI communication,we generated code using STM32CUBEMX and not able to transmit and receive the data.The screenshots for communication between two contr...

Chethan by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F469I-DISCO virtual com port USART3?

Hi there,My new STM32F469I-DISCO just arrived I stumbled upon this part in user manual (UM1932):4.11 Virtual COM portThe serial interface USART3 is directly available as a virtual COM port of the PC connectedto the ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector CN1. The...

PGroe.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G4 and Atollic TrueStudio

Hello, I would like to create new project for STM32G474 in Atollic Truestudio 9.3 but I can't choose in Target my microcontroller. Atollic TruseStudio don't support those microcontroller?I use STM32G474 - nucleo board. I can't choose any STM32G famil...

KB.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels