STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to checkif an EEPROM exists at I²C?

Hello!I'm trying to detect if a removable EEPROM exists in a given system, but I ran into some problems.With configuration  STM_enableRCCAPB1PeriphClock( RCC_APB1Periph_I2C1, ENABLE ); STM_resetRCCAPB1PeriphCmd( RCC_APB1Periph_I2C1, DISABLE ); I2C_Cm...

KSchü.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues trying to get USART writing to a console. It only works when I have stlink connected. As soon as I disconnect stlink the output stops. The output does seem to go through USART2_TX (PA9) as disconnecting it stops the output

I am using STM32L010F4 20 pin on a simple breakout board.I am running STM32CubeIde and using a STM32Lc100-disco as my programmer via SYS_SWCLK (PA14), SYS_SWDIO (PA13) and NRST.All works well can get SPI etc running no problem.I mapped USART2_RX to P...

Jdu P.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupt management

I would like to create a kind of calendar with one STM32 MC. When the application will advise me to do scheduled activities. I was thinking to use timer interrupt and I would like to know if there is a quantity limitation of timer interrupt per STM32...

Wdowa.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is This Read Disturb Effect of STM32F4?

Hi, dear sir or madam in team,In my project, I use STM32F407VGT6 as CPU for a digital control power supply. I use one sector (not the last sector) of flash memory for storing some constant conversion coefficients for ADC. (There are more than 13 conv...

JYou.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does stm32f4 or h7 have DSP hardware implementation?

Hey guys.There is a library named cmsis_dsp for these mcus but when i took a look inside them there were just simple codes and not hardware implementation of dsp.But in datasheet it says:The STM32F405xx and STM32F407xx family is based on the high-per...

Resolved! D-shot with STM32F765: timer + pwm + dma

Hi all,I have a STM32F765, which i want to use to generate 4 D-shot signals on 4 GPIO, in the specific 4 gpio connected to Timer 1 .The timer is set as 4 channel pwm with DMA (memory to perpheral).The issue is that i'm able to generate the desired si...

0693W00000AMvOnQAL.png
Pmica.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sample Capture Only on External Trigger

Hi:Is is possible to configure the LSM6DSOX to only capture data (Accel and Gyro) when an external trigger is given? This would be an interrupt from a host processor. The trigger may or may not be a fixed consistent frequency. I am aware of the DEN t...

JRick.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels