STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Nucleo H743, large spikes in Idd in regular pattern

I have the same problem as described and unanswered here: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000IUzefSAD/nucleo-h745ziq-drawing-current-spikes-from-usb-power-port-producing-noisy-5v i.e. bursts of current spikes each 18 ms.The particular boar...

0693W000008zefrQAA.png 0693W000008zefXQAQ.png
KMach.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! en.x-cube-dspdemo\X-CUBE-DSPDEMO Error

en.x-cube-dspdemo\X-CUBE-DSPDEMO\Projects\STM32F429I-Discovery\STM32F429_DSPDEMO\MDK-ARM When Open and compile error come like below its fresh copy no modification done .how can i resolve that ?compiling BasicMathFunctions.c.....\..\..\..\Dri...

senthil by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VREF and VDDA powerup secuence

Hi all,I want to use an external reference voltage on the Vref pin but this is a problem because the powerup of the main Vdda regulator is different of the reference voltage regulator (one starts before the other), in the worst case one can give 3.3V...

AAlis.23 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels