STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Not enough memory to do an TCP alloc

The first step succeed and I'm able to ping my Nucleo H745ZI-Q.Next step would be creating a TCP connection, this doesn't work because of some memory related problems.Calling echoclient_pcb = tcp_new() gives me back a NULL./** * @ingroup tcp_raw * ...

Jvan .10 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom firmware update tool for an STM32

Hello,We are developing a product that uses an STM32, and we are wondering where we can find details about, or if it's feasible to create a customized firmware update tool for customers without extensive development time. We have no problems updating...

JMerr.3 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of life agreement

Hi,I have a new project which should use only parts with life time of around 10 years. Where can I see on ST's website these information for a MCU?

Osto by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

8 Byte stack align in interrups (vs. 4 byte)

Hi. I realize this may seem simple to some of you but i realy want to undestand this as easy as it is possible. In STM32 (for example) there is a bit called STKALIGN. If this bit is set stack is align to 8 byte instead of 4 byte.How can i see differ...

sholojda by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! atanf function not working?

Can anyone tell me why the value of 'c' here should be NaN ??On other platforms I get the same result for 'a' and 'c', as expected.#include <math.h>   float a = atanf( -1.0f ); // returns -0.785398185   float b = -1.0f; float c = atanf( b ); // retur...

0693W00000AOtLbQAL.png
iforce2d by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to interface eMMC memories using STM32f4xx ??

good afternoon.I was gonna drive an eMMC flash memory ( something like https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/estorage/emmc/KLM8G1GEND-B031/ ) with my STM32f407IGT6.I don't know if I can access it through the SDIO peripheral or not. it is mentioned in...

Sfarb.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to determine CPU load stm32h743?

Hi.I need to estimate the cpu load and output the data as a percentage to a variable ram and to an LED. I use stm 32h 743. The microcontroller works without sleep. It is advisable to make accounting and interruptions. Can you suggest a solution?

F103: User Flash program runs happily despite BOOT0=1

I would assume it should start the system bootloader. Instead, my app which is blinking a heartbeat runs happily.When I put also BOOT1=1, system should boot from SRAM and because nothing's there, the LED should remain off. Which it does.So why does m...

Peta_rj by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels