STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Stm32l4r9 octospi mode is configured as Quad SPI and memory mapping is enabled, but it cannot be accessed by address. Once the address of 0x90000000 is read, MCU will make hardware error??

1. It is correct to read and write flash through command function when there is no memory mapping enabled( flash:MX25R6435F )2. After memory mapping is enabled, after accessing the address of 0x90000000, the MCU crashes and cannot recognize the chip....

Zlian.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not debug STM32L552 Nucleo-144 board

I can not debug STM32L552 Nucleo-144 board with STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1Here is output message from IDE:STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following opti...

tpeng.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's wrong with this WWDG initialization code?

Based on the info in the STM32 reference manual, I would have thought this code to start up the WWDG would work (after processor reset). // sets up the WWDG with a period of about 1 sec, no lower limit inline void StartWwdg() { LL_APB1_GRP1_EnableC...

AVoel.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART Receive multiple characters

Hello,I am trying to recognize a number sent to USART:If I send '123' over USART to MCU then MCU receives only '3' (the last character). Variable recv has uint8_t (unsigned integer) type. How could I receive the complete number ('123')?I am using STM...

0693W00000AQ4qIQAT.png
Indois by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how we should configure the gpios using LabVIEW

Hai,I just want to enable the gpio through the LabVIEW using VISA communication, for this how can i make changes in stm32 firmware code to enable the gpio through the labview, if anyone have idea about to how to write the firmware code to access the...

VRajk.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDMMC breaks when interrupted during writing?

Hi,I'm trying to sample data inside an ISR, write it to a buffer, and then write the data in the buffer to an SD card. The SD interface uses the SDMMC devices.It seems that when the ISR interrupts the SDMMC performing a write, the SDMMC errors and re...

RBamf.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-G474RE pwm issue

i am using NUCLEO-G474RE board, TIM1 to output PWM wave, it works fine ,i can see the pwm wave through scope, but when i use HAL_TIM_PWM_Stop(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_3);HAL_TIMEx_PWMN_Stop(&htim1, TIM_CHANNEL_3);to stop PWM , there is a attenuated wavefo...

0690X00000Arj4sQAB.jpg 0690X00000Arj4nQAB.jpg
CJi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels