STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 SAI data latch

Hello​​Our new product use a STM32F427 and a ADC(AD7768-4) the data input connection is the SAI(serial audio interface). The STM32F4 SAI mode is the slave mode.​​The ADC sends SAI_SD signal and SAI_FS at rising edge.Therefore, we think that the STM3...

TFuji.5 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is Sigma Delta ADC 32767 at 0 volt?

Hi!I'm trying to read Sigma Delta ADC for 16-bit. It works, but it seems that everything is reverse.For single Sigma Delta ADC I get 32767 (0x7FFF) when I apply 0 volt.For differential Sigma Delta ADC I get 65553 (0xFFFF) when the difference is 0 vol...

DMårt by Lead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 Variable square wave generation

Hi all, I'm using a NUCLEO-G071RB board and I simply want to generate a variable frequency square wave. I started from project TIM_OCToggle found on the examples.My problem is that TIM1 channel 1 has a fixed frequency and even if I change it through ...

ECast.12 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My device is setting watchdog during powerup.

Dear ST community,We are using STM32L152VBT6-LQFP100 Pin IC in our device. we are using it for a long time. recently we observed that our 2 boards are setting watchdog during Powering the Board.the boards are going in the loop of watchdog reset. what...

VinayakP by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos