STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F411 ADC full capacity with USB

I've got an black pill with STM32F411CEU6 on it, I plan to simply use it for a single purpose: reading ADC at near full capacity and transfer values to PC via USB. After investigating around F411 product page on st.com, I've found that:ADCin product ...

epsi1on by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Best suitable STM32 part for our applications

Hi Team,I need your suggestion before the design is freeze as per specification. The existing STM32G series design is still taking more current and couldn't meet our tracking application with long battery life.My application is a tracking solution.gp...

Akuma.6 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Supported camera modules for STM32H7

I am uisng STM32H747 variant microcontroller, i want to add camera module to my product, i want to know what are the camera modules available in market with night vision and which are compatiable with STM32 DCMI interface. appreciate if early respons...

kumar30 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAN interframe time

Hello all,   I am using the CAN protocol to read and write data from the Flash memory of one STM32F446ZET6 board to the Flash memory of another STM32F446ZET6 board. I have tried multiple baud rates. All working properly. However, I notice a 25 ms del...

STM32H7A3 External Crystal

can we use internal 24MHz clock for STM32H7A3VIH6Q host or we should use external? Maybe in the future we are going to use USB. Now, just UART and SPI, should I use external to support USB in the future?

STM32G431 - ADC wont get ready with 128 and 64 prescaler.

Hi,when investigating issues with the DMA, i found, that the prescaler is not working properly.At 128 and 64 setting, the initialization of the ADC does not even finish. It is stuck in the loop after enabling the ADC.   SET_BIT(RCC->AHB2ENR, RCC_AHB2...

Tobe by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello - a newbie looking for very basic documentation.

Hello world. This is my first post to the forum so please be tolerant if I inadvertently breach local etiquette.I have some experience with RPi, Mbed and Arduino systems but none with the STM32F range until very recently when I was given a few kits t...

Xilman by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels