STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 Custom board HID device

Hello. I am developing a custom board with STM32F405. I want it to work as custom HID device. The board must connect to the PC through an already existent driver software. I tested he board with the Keyboard and Custom HID device examples in the pack...

VCapu by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to use osMessageQueueNew

hello,I am using ADC for data acquisition using 46 uSec. I would like to do some calculation every 4 samples. I am using timer to trigger Adc reading. Can I use osMessageQueue in ADC complete conversion call back function to put 4 new adc reading int...

Resolved! SPI signal looks weird on STM32F746

Hi,I have a custom board with STM32F746 MCU and XPT2046 touch controller (Clone of TI TSC2046E). They are connected on SPI2 (no other devices on this bus), running at ~210Kbit/s.I couldn't get the touch controller to work correctly, so I've connected...

RZahor by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

COnfiguring MODBUS in STM32H750VB

I am using STM32H750VB for my project. I am unable to configure parameters for MODBUS communication. When I activate Modbus communication using CUBE MX .I have attached the screenshot of the problem and also my cube version. I want to configure the b...

Initialize IS45S16320F SDRAM on FMC of STM32H745

Hi all,We have an SDRAM connected on the FMC interface of the STM32H745, wired as in the attached screenshots.What is notice is that i am writing 0x12345678, but i get 0x12341234. This is one, the other is that also these values are gone after some t...

VZolt.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to control RTS and CTS

Hello community,I need to control RTS and CTS signals in my application.But, It looks like STM internally controls these signals.Can anyone suggest better way to control them in my application.Thanks,Hiren Bhuva

Labels