STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Multiple ADC channels on STM32L072xx

I am using STM32L072xx module and I would like to use ADC4, ADC5 and ADC 17 (Vrefint) at the same time. But I want to use ADC4 with DMA of buffer size 500 or more. It is not necessary to store ADC5 & ADC17 in DMA.Can I use DMA only for ADC 4 and dump...

CDesh by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32f103 adc stable conversion

I am making a ntc thermometer with stm32f103c8 (by writing over registers without using state library). The code works as it is,I did the adc conversion in 7.5 cycles. I used the calibration register and ran the adc in continuous conversion mode. but...

Bicer by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faster way to do a 1/x operation ?

Hi All,This is not really a specific STM32 question I suppose, so please excuse what might seem like a simple maths question for some of you. How can I do a 1/x operation to a FLT number without using the VDIV command?VDIV takes 14 clock cycles to ...

RMyer.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is DMA state READY when I want to abort DMA?

Hi!I'm doing SDADC and I think there is some issues with the DMA for SDADC in STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0.First, I have enabled DMA for SDADC1, SDADC2, SDADC3 and I have selected InjectedConversion = ENABLE. Then I run this function. volatile static int16_t S...

0693W00000D1qX6QAJ.png 0693W00000D1qXBQAZ.png
DMårt by Lead
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F405 SPI Transmit using DMA not working

I have a problem transmitting a byte with SPI using DMA and asking for your help to solve this issue.Used uC: STM32F405RGT6Target: Display ST7789Project generated with STM32CubeIDEToolchain/IDE: Keil uVisionSPI 2 used/configured as "transmit only, ma...

dimkyy by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L475RC glitch in fixed timer PWM

Hello, I have a power converter device controlled by a STM32L475RC. One part of the control requires a constant PWM of 70kHz of 300ns (Ton). Although this pwm is never modified,and doesn't use interrupts or DMA modules, periodically it produces a gl...

Labels