STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI TXEIE is not SET even after configured it

I have done some debugging on SPI interrupt problem. So, I have a function that SPI_SendDataIT which means SPI send data with interrupt. the interrupt will be triggered if TXE flag is SET. But we have to enable the TXEIE first. But, what happen is, a...

0693W00000BckgSQAR.png 0693W00000BckgIQAR.png
WM_IR by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error C4447E (ARM- KEIL) adding libcrypto.a file

Hi, I am working on STM32 based IC using KEIL IDE.I have added Middleware Crypto lib to my project...file name is libcrytpo.aWhen I add it into my project on compiling I get following error.libcrypto.a: Error: C4447E: option '-E' and input file '..\M...

anuj by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to write the ".dfu" file

hello,Now, I am using the STEVAL-IME009V1, i want to write the ".dfu" file of my own demand .Do you have related datas to offer?Thank you very much!

YDENG.9 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI INTERRUPT PROBLEM

I have a code regarding the SPI interrupt, where my STM32F302R8 nucleo as a master while my arduino board as a slave. In this program, I use PB6(stm32) to pin D8(arduino) as my interrupt pin where the interrupt triggers when D8 goes to LOW.How my pro...

0693W00000BckSGQAZ.png 0693W00000BckSLQAZ.png 0693W00000BckSQQAZ.png 0693W00000BckSpQAJ.png
WM_IR by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to build a hex that with external section data?

In STM32L4R9AI discovery board, the project includes const variables of graphical data.the data is placed as a separate section and will be flashed in the external flash.but after build, the variables are not inclued in the hex file.how to add the ex...

QGuo.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32L0 and I want to run RTC in my custom board. I using Internal LSI clock for RTC. When I set Alarm for 60 sec it is generated in around 54 sec so i think RTC is running faster . So how can i calibrate it?

void SystemClock_Config(void){ RCC_OscInitTypeDef RCC_OscInitStruct = {0}; RCC_ClkInitTypeDef RCC_ClkInitStruct = {0}; RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef PeriphClkInit = {0}; /** Configure the main internal regulator output voltage */ __HAL_PWR_VOLTAGESCALING_...

0693W00000BckU2QAJ.png
SPraj.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels