STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F103VE <-> STM32F302CB I2C communication problem

Hello, teachers. I'm an introductory to stm32.I am posting like this because there is a situation where communication is not possible while communicating i2c between stm32.This is the current structure.STM32F103VE Use 1 Master, STM32F302CB Use 5 Slav...

JChoi.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please someone help me in finding the datasheet for STM32F072RB in order to look into the "Alternate function mapping" of the GPIO pins.

I am using STM32F072RB Nucleo board and in the technical reference manual it is mentioned that "Please refer to the “Alternate function mapping�? table in the device datasheet for the detailed mapping of the alternate function I/O pins.". But I am no...

HD.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030C8 GPIO Max Source Current is limited to <5mA

Device Used : STM32F030C8, 48pin LQFP48I am driving MOC3043 Opto-Isolated Triac Driver so I need atleast 5 mA current sourced from the GPIO outputGPIO used with the MOC3043 is PA15 max current observed is 4.86mAOnly a single GPIO is configured at a t...

NFern.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adc using DMA for sine wave

Hi,​ Iam using DMA technique to digitise a sine wave using nucleo-H743ZI2, where Adc clock frequency is 36.5MHZ . Iam taking single data at a time and sending out using usart with a baud rate of 250000, the issue I am facing is when I increase th...

GHARI.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How should I build an effective peripheral "driver" ?

I've spent a fair amount of time getting small bits of code working so I can build them up into a larger working application. The code below works but I'm struggling with a way to move the parts related to GPS and the UART into separate files or clas...

magene by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bipolar output from stm32g4 DAC.

Hello, I want to use external audio op amp, OPA1622 of TI. As in the attached photo, this opamp works using bipolar input. So, please guide me how is that possible using the output of STM32G4 DAC. Regards.

Sgupt.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos