STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! MEM_MODE resets to 0x00 e v e r y t i m e (stm32f072)

I want to move the isr vector table to SRAMRelated to this questionI moved my isr vector table to SRAM (linker script)Now i want to aliase the memory addr of 0x0000 0000 to be found in SRAM.In order to do that i believe i need to change the bits from...

0693W00000BblMRQAZ.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am using STM32H7A3 Nucleo Board. I am using HAL_UART_Transmit() to transmit UART data and HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA() for receiving data.

Is  the below calls are required between every transmit and receive call, if we are using DMA? if(HAL_UART_DeInit(&UartHandle) != HAL_OK) {  Error_Handler(); }   if(HAL_UART_Init(&UartHandle) != HAL_OK) {  Error_Handler(); }Please give a clarificat...

JJoy.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to make a Queue module for multiple UARTs

Hi gang. My application uses from 0 to 3 UARTs, or maybe USB CDC instead ... LOTS of end-user settable options. Even before I get to that, I'm not happy with my queue implementation that's to be used with UART (or CDC) Tx and Rx. I would love for th...

Custom board using STM32L053C8T6

Hi All I am trying to build a custom board (for the first time :)) using an STM32L053C8T6. The board will power an LED and do short burst measurements of its reflection off a strip (< 1s). I am trying to power up the board using a photovoltaic cell a...

NSoin.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746 FMC configuration

Using STM32F746, I want to access Intel's 10AX032H2F35I2SG FPGA.During FMC Configuration, I do not know how to calculate and write the following parameters.I've seen the RM0385 documentation, but I don't know how to calculate it.I have to do it by to...

0693W00000BbcYEQAZ.png
Psang.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels