STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problem at while loop

HI, i am using two timers in interrupt mode by setting 100khz frequency for each . one timer interrupt is for my power factor calculation and other one for current calculation. But the problem is when it comes to while loop. once my code enter int...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In what document can I find a table as to what peripherals are directed to which I/O pins? Am am currently working on the STM32446RE but have not found it for other chips either.

For instance What pins can UART1_TX come out on? Or what peripherals are attached to PA5?I would think there was a table somewhere. I have looked in the RM0390 Reference manual but they say Alternate Function 0 - 15 but do not say what the alternate ...

GPIO output voltage

Hi,I would like to design a debug LEDs for UART/I2C communication (STM32F103), the purpose is just to see wether the communication is working or not, through a LED, here is my schematic, My questions are : 1) what is exactly the output voltage on Tx ...

0693W000008GU3TQAW.png
SIDRI.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I cascade the output of TIM1 into HRTIM count?

I need to use the HRTIM for it's 10 phase synced outputs, but at a lower speed than what pre-scale and period can cover.I have TIM1 producing the base waveform I want, and now I need HRTIM counts to be based on that, instead of the CPU clock. I found...

Aqwer.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos