STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32WL55 using XO

Hello to everyone,There are many examples that come with the STM32WL55. Especially LoraWAN examples are very useful. All examples are made to work with TCXO and are not very obvious to those working with XO in code.We made a board with the STM32WL55C...

FYASA.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C error handling

I am developing with STM32F030Cx, using CubeMX for the configuration. The application is basically a simple full cooperative scheduler (no RTOS, no context switching) that calls several "tasks" in a sequence. I am using the blocking functions of the ...

ECost by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use STM32F103C8 in a Medical Device.

We have built a respirator prototype using a pic microcontroller, which has been tested by doctors and they are satisfied with the results, now we wanted to manufacture the product in a large scale and before that it needs to be certified for IEC 606...

RKoda.2 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

big gap between CS and SPI transmit

// CS pin go low to select HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOB, GPIO_PIN_6, GPIO_PIN_RESET);   HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi1, (uint8_t *)spi_buf, 3, 10);   // CS pin go high to release HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOB, GPIO_PIN_6, GPIO_PIN_SET);I use the above code t...

0693W00000D27S4QAJ.jpg
HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L432kc

Hi guysI'm using the nucleo STM32L432kcFor the purpose of measuring fluide conductivity i need the following actions.- Generate a PWM1 signal with a frequency between (100Hz_ 10KHz) with a fixed duty cycle of 50%- 2 DAC signals DAC1= 1,5V+ VextDAC2= ...

Cmatt.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels