STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HEX file in stm32F4

Hi folks.. I did a bootloader for the STM32F4 microcontroller.. I read a text file and I flash the bytes.. i really don't understand the following parts of the HEX file ,.. :020000040800F2   :040000050800ACB98A    The other parts of the fix are addre...

SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474 boots with FPU enabled when BFB2=1

We are using the STM32G474 MCU in dual-bank mode. In the options registers we have DBANK=1 and BFB2=0 or 1 depending on which bank we are booting from at the moment (we swap banks during firmware updates). We have found that when booting and BFB2=0 t...

Resolved! Working of RTO (receiver timeout) in UART?

Hello,I have been looking into this RTO flag provided in STM32F303 UART.According to the manual"The timeout function and interrupt must be activated, through the RTOEN bit in the USART_CR2 register and the RTOIE in the USART_CR1 register. The value c...

Sdddd by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 using DMA and ADC with LL

Hello, I'm working with a nucleo F401RE board and the LL drivers, I have set up the ADC in DMA mode, checking into the DMA register all seems right, but when I start the ADC it converts only one value and than it stop, the ADC is triggered from an EX...

CCont.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unreadable flash due to power failure

We met with strange problem with STM32H743. Could you please advice how to diagnose the following bug/effect of built-in flash :we use STM32H743 at our device. We calibrate the device within assembling procedure. The calibration data stored in built-...

AVlad.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels