STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32L4 UART DMA TX Callback not called

Posted on June 15, 2017 at 13:00 Dear community, I used CubeMX to setup a project for UART DMA transfers RX and TX. Apart from my protocol logic, I added two callbacks: void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *UartHandle) { rx_cplt...

stm32f103 modbus rtu-485 with Delta hmi

Posted on April 02, 2018 at 15:31Hello, My name is Mahmoud form Turkey,I'm trying to connect Delta Hmi with modbus protocol using RS485 connection method. I use STM32F103C8 microcontroller. I'm trying to apply to finish my internship project, I know...

Resolved! How to do a detailed comparison of parts.

Due to the current shortages I'm trying to make a circuit I'm designing as flexible as possible when it comes to final choice of processor.Is there a tool out there that can highlight where several STM32s differ? I'm not just talking memory and perip...

SHugh.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels