STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

B-L462E-CELL1 not connecting to TruPhone continued

Hi,I have posted this question in the following thread but have not received a response yet, so I thought I'd start a new thread.https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000j7Em9/bl462ecell1-not-connecting-to-truphone?t=1624322186588My question con...

JCouz.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

how to run usart1 in stm32F769I-disco ?

hello. I try to run usart1 in stm32F769I-disco. It is declared as : The serial interface USART1 is directly available as a virtual COM port of the PC, connected to the ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector CN1. I added MX_USART1_UART_Init(HAL_UART_Init) and ca...

Eblec.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internal Command Error STM32F303RE

I'm having this problem when I'm trying to upload my code to the microcontroller. I'm using the STM32F303RE Nucleo board, and whenever I try to upload the code it happens this error: Internal command errorAnd after that, it doesn't let me upload any ...

Hello, Is there any way speed up clock out frequiencies MCK and CK while keeping WS clock out frequency constant at I2S communication(STM32f446)?

My main concern to speed up double MCK and CK clocks frequency while keeping WS frequency constant at the I2S communication. But when i double up the I2S frequency all of the frequencies doubles up. For e.g.;When WS is 43.71kHz, CK = 1.4MHz and MCK =...

MEDİZ.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels