STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Debouncing using registers

Hello, first of all, thanks for all the previous help to everyone. I want to debounce my input, using registers, but I'm running into the issue of it "not working" I am surely missing something in the logic I am overlooking.here is my interruptvoid I...

Petrarka by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB configuration

Hi, I need to use USB in 2 modes:1. See SD card files interfaced to controller through computer via USB2. Transfer SD card files to "data storage device (USB stick)" via USBAny examples for same? Display menu should handle above operations. Since the...

GauravK by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H5 I3C dynamic address assignment

hi:I have two NUCLEO-H563ZI EVB boards  and tried to implement I3C controller and target feature.When ENTDAA was issued, I obtained the target 48-bit provisioned ID "0x020813810100" from waveform, I saw the description from I3C register  I3C_EPIDR ,i...

Garry by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! SPI on STM32U575 (NUCLEO board)

I'm trying to get SPI1 working on an STM32U575 (NUCLEO board), starting from a base of existing working STM32F4 LL API code, but have failed.I am running this on a NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q board, so MOSI on PA7 (D11), MISO on PA6 (D12), SCLK on PA5(D13) and w...

Labels