STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Firmware update failed (OTA/ADU)

Hi,We are working on a STM32 project based on sample_azure_iot_embedded_sdk_adu project. The board is B-L4S5I-IOT01A. At the moment, we are implementing the OTA. The board is able to download the firmware bin file, however it is stuck at the function...

SLiu.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virtual COM Port in STM32F407VGT6 discovery board.

HiI got a new STM32F407VGT6 Dicovery board which is quite awesome. I have been playing with it and now I want to print stuff to a terminal via Serial. I looked up some tutotials and there they simply use the on board STLink becasue USART pins are con...

0693W00000GY6rrQAD.jpg
Sahiru by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407, SPI RXNE flag does not clear

I have an STM32F407 micro using the SPI. SPI is setup as a master at 1MHZ clock.I send a group of data (output only) which operates correctly. The SPI does not receive any useful data at this time. After the last byte has been sent out, I loop and wa...

0693W00000GYFo8QAH.jpg 0693W00000GYFnyQAH.jpg
gahelton1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Racing adventure in OS

Hi,Master:Question 1:As shown in the figure below, why does the api read this variable with critical protection?Question 2:Suppose two tasks have write operations to shared variables. For example:int var; void task1(void) { OS_ENTER_CRITICAL(); ...

0693W00000GXyJiQAL.png
Lyu.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does the Murata Modem TYPE1SE have an STM32L462RE inside?

I believe it has an STM32L462RE inside as it says in the datasheet, however I was a little confused when I read the underlined sentence in the picture bellow. In the datasheet it says there is a M4 inside, however this sentence refers a M0. I just wa...

0693W00000GYAzBQAX.jpg
SPere.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels