STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H743 ADC/DMA apparently skipping samples

I have a set up where I'm reading from ADC1 via DMA1 S0 into a circular buffer in RAM2. The problem is that it is randomly skipping samples. I initialise the buffer to a known bad value so I can see that some addresses in the buffer are not being ove...

0693W00000FCw4UQAT.png
FColl.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port of X-CUBE-PLC1 for STM32L476

Hi everybody! I just bought my first board (NUCLEO-L476RG) to start playing.I succeded in my first program making LD2 LED blink upon pression of B1 button.Now to go one step further I bought an X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 board to interface to some "standard" b...

MFusc.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FLASH IRQ handler not triggered on STM32H753.

Hy.I have a little problem. I developed an Ethernet based remote firmware update for the STM32H753 uC (rev. V) in a custom board.The processor erases the BANK2, and than programs it with the new firmware. When the programmed firmware checks correctly...

Resolved! Cannot get continuous data from SDADC

Background: I use the stm32373c evaluation board to make project. One part of the project is to use the 16bit SDADC to acquire sinewaveform generated from function generator and send the data to pc sw thr. uart. I follow the evaluation board example ...

0693W00000FBpDcQAL.png 0693W00000FBpM5QAL.png
KShen.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not being transmitted via USART on STM32H7B3I-DK

What I am trying to do:Send and receive data via USART on my STM32H7B3I-DK. I am connecting a serial USB to the STMod+ CN10 RX and TX and have 2 serial consoles on for monitoring the data that is transmitted on both ends (the serial USB and the disco...

JTurn.2 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupt Nesting on Nucleo STM32H745ZIT6 -Dual Core Board: How many nested interrupts can this above mention board handle simultaneously?

If there are more than three interrupts triggered simultaneously in the interrupt service routine/callback, how many nested interrupt the board can handle simultaneously. Or there are some cases of memory stack overflow which can lead to the dumping/...

KMand.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels