STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I am trying to read UART and to hold on rx_data array. when I send "AT" to rf module it returns "OK" , but on my code I cannot receive anything from UART. and help appreciated

uint8_t tx_data[2] = "AT"; uint8_t rx_data[10]; HAL_Delay(1000); while (1) {  HAL_UART_Transmit (&huart1, tx_data, sizeof(rx_data) , 250);  HAL_Delay(500);  HAL_UART_Receive(&huart1,rx_data, 20,1000);  HAL_GPIO_TogglePin (GPIOA, LED_Pin);  HAL_Delay(...

TPiri.1 by Associate II
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multi-Channel I2S Hardware Design on an STM32F413/423

The microcontroller will be doing little else besides some very light processing on the audio data. The I2S source has a single MCK, SCK, WS, and 4 stereo outputs (3 of which will be used), and the I2S source can ONLY function as a master device, le...

EDeYo.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to access and store the CSV file in stm32?

Hello,I am working on Nucleo-H745ZIQ board. I have to interface the DAC to it.And i have to get the data in CSV file .And after that I have to read the file and dump through SPI and generate the waveform.In my board I dont have the SD card .Then usin...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to test a module, which is based on the nrf52840 development board and connected to the PC through a micro USB 2.0 cable, which runs on the AC6 tools system workbench platform. But using openocd debug, I don't know how to configure.

I don't know how to configure the config options of debug,using openocd debug. And I can't find nrf52.cfg file in system workbench, it seems that a interface file is also needed.So,how I should configure this ?In other words,"-f" and "-s" how to choo...

0693W00000Hpp44QAB.png
Xg.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! whats wrong in below code

uint16_t val[200]; unsigned char data[20]; uint32_t AVG_val[10]; uint16_t val_2=0; unsigned char count=0; double rms=0.0; uint32_t square = 0; double mean = 0; double root=0.0; int arr[]={15,78,59,85,56}; int n=100; int main(void) { HAL_Init(); S...

ykn by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels