STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L4Rxxx OctoSPI with PSRAM

Dear All,In "RM0432 Reference manual STM32L4+ Series advanced Arm ® -based 32-bit MCUs" in chapter "19.3 OCTOSPI implementation" and table "Table 119. OCTOSPI implementation" there are some differences in supported features between families. All fami...

Resolved! INVPC occurs when SVC Handler returns

I use STM32F1 Value Line Discovery Kit.​I want to write SVC handler.If I implement the following, invpc occurs when running 「POP PC�?in Line 38.Caller -------------------------------- __asm volatile(" SVC %0 \n" : : "I" (2)); ...

Myasu.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C8T6 sending data over I2C via DMA

Greetings!I have "blue pil" stm32f103c8t6 and I want to send data over I2C via DMA. "Classic" way is working fine (I'm sending data to 2004 display through PCF8574 extender), but I can't get it working with DMA.BTF flag isn't set and the loop becomes...

STM32G474 CAN FD no priorization of CAN IDs?

I have multiple CAN FD Participant which are configured the same way:if (canFdMode == canFdModes_2mbit) { hfdcan1.Instance = FDCAN1; hfdcan1.Init.ClockDivider = FDCAN_CLOCK_DIV1; hfdcan1.Init.FrameFormat = FDCAN_FRAME_FD_BRS; hfdcan1.Init.Mod...

ATrug.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels