STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Battery status and sleep of stm32 processor

Hi, I am using stm32l0 series. my device will work with battery. I want to put it in sleep mode when it is not working so that the battery does not run out. Then I want to be able to see the battery status. But I have no idea how to do it. What I wan...

ZKURT.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C problem (full story with pics)

Hello,I have a custom STM32F439VITx board running at 60MHz clocked from the HSI. I have three devices on I2C3, two of which function correctly, the third, an mb85rc64 non-volatile memory, fails on both read and write operations.The I2C is configured ...

0693W00000JMNgZQAX.jpg
DCarr.1 by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030C8T6TR Reset continuesly time interval?

I place oscilloscope probe at reset pin of MCU it get low reset continuously time period​I observed RCC​- CSR resistor which gives LSIRDY=1 AND IWDGRSTF=1 both are set How can I make them of and solve this reset problem?​Below attached images of MCU ...

0693W00000JMK8UQAX.jpg 0693W00000JMK8PQAX.jpg

Is the parameter 'ActiveFrameLength' and 'FrameLength' under the FrameInit significant when the SAI module is configured to operate in slave mode to receive data?

I am trying to configure the SAI block in slave mode to receive a set of data. The Frame Sync signal and the data clock shall be provided from an external device. In a case where the active frame length and the frame length are to be decided by the m...

Jansunil by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating the firmware on my STM32H745ZI-Q causes CPU2 not to boot and times out in error_handler(). Is there a way to use an older firmware?

I have updated the firmware on my STM32H745ZI-Q and when I run in debug mode the code runs until:while((__HAL_RCC_GET_FLAG(RCC_FLAG_D2CKRDY) != RESET) && (timeout-- > 0)); if ( timeout < 0 ) { Error_Handler(); }The code stops in the error handler.Is ...

KSOdin2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fails to execute from QSPI Flash but read works

Hi,I have some issues with executing directly from QSPI with a NUCLEO-F412ZG and a connected Winbond W25Q80DV QuadSPI Flash which we are looking into as a workaround for the component shortage (will be a L4 variant but using a F4 for testing).Reading...

Labels