STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Input capture without HAL with nucleo STM32g474RE

Hello,I would like to measure the period of a square wave (around 1 kHz) with a timer in input capture configuration. I am using TIM5_CH3 on pin PA2 (nucleo G474RE).I would like to receive a bit of help in debugging my code since i am not able to mea...

0693W00000Nq2E1QAJ.png 0693W00000Nq2EGQAZ.png
Tommino by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to receive DMA from multiple UART

Hi, I am a newbie in stm32. I am trying to receive DMA from USART1,USART2,USART3.But I am confused as how to do it because, all of them go inside same routine of DMA. Therefore how do I distinguish between different usart. my controller is stm32f103c...

HZaib.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tickless example modification not working

I am trying to use the tickless functionality on my Nucleo-U575ZI-Q board. I am using tx_low_power example available in cube ide. I tried to modify the example. I created one thread which toggles the led and then I called tx_thread_sleep(100) and the...