STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ST-LINK on Nucleo-F412ZG hard reset?

I have a Nucleo-F412ZG which ST-LINK is not detected by Windows10. On first Windows10 machine, after fiddling with the drivers, it is now detected as USB Serial Device (COMX), on the second windows10 machine it is as a Jlink CDC UART Port (COMX)Neith...

mbristol by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC input and GPIO output on the same pin

Does anybody have any experience in using exactly the same pin as an ADC input and a communication GPIO (out), as two alternating functions? Would it be possible to switch between them? If so,can the GPIO drive the small capacitor that is typically n...

CObn.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G031FX Timer

Hi there!i try to configurate TIM14 for generate one interuupt every 1000ms just for try but dosent't work . the frequency is 16Mhz i setup a prescaler 1600-1 and the Counter period 10000, but i diden't receive any interrupt. Before the while i turn ...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUENRG_LP STEVAL-IDV011V1 issue

I can’t program my STEVAL using SWD neither UART right now. My last FW only configures my accelerometer an them goes to SHUTDOWN. When the MCU is on SHUTDOWN mode I could never program STEVAL using SWD (in Keil or using BlueNRG-X-Flasher Utility), bu...

0693W00000DnPcVQAV.jpg 0693W00000DnPj1QAF.jpg
ARamí.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L431RCI: Why is the voltage on pin VDDA jumping from 1.85V (external voltage regulator) to 1.94V after ADC_CR1_ADEN bit is set?

Source:int main(void){  HAL_Init();  RCC_OscInitTypeDef RCC_OscInitStruct = {0};  RCC_ClkInitTypeDef RCC_ClkInitStruct = {0};  RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef PeriphClkInit = {0};  /** Initializes the CPU, AHB and APB busses clocks   */  RCC_OscInitStruct.O...

MosRa42 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels