STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

External Flash Loader don't work

Hello, I am developing an external flash loader using Spi (W25Q16DV) with Stm32G070.Yes, the operation is going well without any problems.However, the peculiar thing is that it doesn't work when you write the user program in the internal flash and ru...

lhwa .1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am struggling trying to locate a library header in a specific address. Header has a limited size Error is: ld.exe: DiscoL496_07.elf section `CLIENT_HDR' will not fit in region `CLIENT_ROM' ld.exe: region `CLIENT_ROM' overflowed by 269730352 bytes

The structure of the code is:A library called "clientManiobra.a" to be placed in "CLIENT_ROM" memory region. Library requires to place a struct constant in the very first position in "CLIENT_ROM" memoryThe above library to be linked with main applica...

DBara.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030 High current in stop mode

I would like to put STM32F030K6T6 into STOP mode (low power mode), in which there should be current consumption around 5 μA.But whatever I do the current consumption is around 450 μA in stop mode.There is basically nothing else on the PCB, it's as si...

STM32G474: CAN-Bus clock and timing setup

Hello,regarding the STM32G474 I have some questions regarding the CAN Controller:1)    The CAN-Controller has an input called “fdcan_clk�?, is this connected to APB1-peripheral-clocks?2)    How does the CCU work to generate the fdcan_tq_ck, how shoul...

0693W00000GXU7bQAH.png 0693W00000GXU7WQAX.png
Labels