STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

External loader for external SDRAM

HelloI want to download my code in the external SDRAM connected to a STM32H743 for debugging purpose. I use the STM32CubeIDE, I wrote an external loader .stldr to configure the FMC.In the debugger tab, I selected the external Loader but it fails to l...

GLeco.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G option bytes modification fails in DFU mode

I'm working with a host PC running a C++ Visual Studio project which is running some API calls to implement the DFU protocol. Those API are exposed by some DLL and LIB file available with STM32CubeProgrammer. The host PC is connected via a USB cable...

FValm.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474QB STM32G474QC flash organization

I'm trying to understand how flash memory is organized for STMN32G474QB or STM32G474QC flash. I don't have the micros till now so I cannot do any test to understand that. From the RM0440 manual it seems both are in category 3 device. But when I look ...

0693W00000KZtUHQA1.png
FValm.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sample rate using DMA, ADC and Timer

Hi, I need to sample a signal at a frequency of 10kHz. To avoid the use of the microprocessor I thought of doing it using a 10kHz Timer that triggers the ADC conversion on its falling edge, in addition, I need the ADC read value to be transferred via...

LSoll.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels