STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Memory leak detection or profilers

I am using STM32CubeIDE suite of tools on windows. MCU is STM32F4. Debugger is ST-Link V2.Is there a way to identify memory leak in the code i wrote for my MCU ? Preferably in STM32CubeIDE as its through this tool I upload & debug firmware for MCU.I ...

MSing.8 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743VIT6. FMC for SDRAM

Hi,Is SDRAM over FMC supported in STM32H743VIT6 MCUs? I can't see this option in CubeMX, only NOR Flash/PSRAM/SRAM/ROM/LCD and NAND Flash. The datasheet says that SDRAM is not supported in LQFP144 packages, but my one is LQFP100.Looking forward for a...

OIrin.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send .bin file through UART

Hello, i am using a STM32L0xx series, i just finished my bootloader than can init and jump an application from the specific location in Flash memory, so the only thing left to do is getting bin file (data) from the usart, but how can i send a .bin fi...

RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you implement an I2C Slave to look like a memory?

Here is what I am trying to Implement. To make the I2C Slave look like a memory to the master. Syntax is one of two cases. For a Write:<Dev Add W><MemAdd MSB><MemAdd LSB><Data0><Data1>...<Data N><Stop>For a Read:<Dev Add W><MemAdd MSB><MemAdd LSB><Re...

KiptonM by Lead
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN protocol forwarding limits?

Hi, I would like to forward about 2048 bytes via CAN protocol.I am using an STML4 and have implemented a solution in which sending an STM transmits in the following way:void CAN1_Tx(){ CAN_TxHeaderTypeDef TxHeader; uint32_t TxMailbox; uint8_t message...

JTLGE by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels