STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Optical Character Recognition

Hi ST Member, Is there any specific function pack for "Optical Character Recognition"?. I have a kit STM32H747I-Disco, Planning to do some projects in character recognition. Regards,shankari.

STM32H7 UART BAUD RATE ISSUE

Hello! I'm developing application using STM32H745 with uart interface. The problem is the behaviour of uart baudrate. I configure with hal driver uart on baudrate 115200 and try echo with terminal. The problem is that sometimes i recieve wrong data ...

Iivan.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with the SPI Receive DMA1 in the STM32H723ZG?

I am using the STM32H723ZG as my development board. Here I am trying to do the SPI communication. I have an example program of the same board I had tested and it is working fine but in that they have used the BDMA for the receiving side. but I need t...

Sm.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does HyperRAM require terminations?

I'm having trouble figuring out if an STM32H7 needs terminations for a HyperRAM memory. The memory I'm using has variable drive strength on the HyperRAM side, so I won't need terminations for RAM->MCU direction.However, I can't find any information i...

Resolved! Unable to set two PWMs to a fixed phase difference

Hi,I am trying to set up two timers so that they generate a PWM with the second timer being 1/4 phase past the first one. I am using an STM32F446.I have the second set up as slave and triggered by the OCREF2 of timer 1, this should then generate a re...

0693W00000QKxDDQA1.png 0693W00000QKxDXQA1.png 0693W00000QKxEGQA1.png
Labels