STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I2C using DMA intermittently stalls

Hi All,I have a STM32H7 master communicating with I2C to 4 STM32F0 slaves. The I2C uses DMA but intermittently stalls when the master is transmitting to a slave. It sends the address and the first data byte successfully (acknowledged), but then fai...

DOsbo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L432KC ADC DMA channel dependecy problem

Hello,I am trying to get information from two analog sensore (FSRs) by using two seperated data lines (PB0 as IN15 and PA7 as IN12) through ADC1(Not important note - I created unint32s for debuging and I am willing to transfer the data by using CANBU...

RKavod by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H723ZG ADC with DMA

Hello everyone,I am using an STM32H723ZG MCU and wanted to use ADC scan conversion with DMA. I could implement what I wanted there is just one thing I do not fully understand related to it.I am using ADC3 whose maximal resolution is 12 bit. Based on ...

0693W00000SvHk2QAF.png 0693W00000SvHlAQAV.png
GVG by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FLASH_WaitLastOperation and FLASH_SR_PGSERR

Hi all,I'm trying to write in the internal flash memory of my new MCU (STM32L496VGYXP),but FLASH_WaitLastOperation fails. The error seems to be FLASH_SR_PGSERR .I'm sure that my code used to write flash memory is correct because in others projects it...

M4R10 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels